Schools interested in gaining an award complete an initial self assessment which identifies if they are at Bronze or Silver. Schools who achieve 75% or above will be able to apply for Gold.
ON YOUR MARKS
- Set up your school sport committee
- Register your school on the School Sport Award website
- Access the online self assessment tool
- Complete an initial self assessment using the online
- Use your first completed self assessment as your initial
benchmark – no one external will see or share your
schools score at this stage
- Complete a development plan.
- Once all actions detailed in your development plan are
complete you can then complete a final assessment
- Your award score and assessment answers will determine
which School Sport Award you will be eligible to apply for
- All schools must apply for their School Sport Award.
before 30 June 2020.
First steps: self-assessment tool
Click the button at the end of this page to register your school and complete the self assessment.
Scored above 75% on the self assessment tool? Find out more about applying for a Gold School Sport Award.