Application process for a Gold Award:
ON YOUR MARKS
- Set up your school sport committee
- Register your school on the School Sport Award website
- Access the online self assessment tool
- Complete an initial self assessment using the online
- Use your first completed self assessment as your initial
benchmark – no one external will see or share your
schools score at this stage
- Complete a development plan.
- Once all actions detailed in your development plan are
complete you can then complete a final assessment
- Your award score and assessment answers will determine
which School Sport Award you will be eligible to apply for
- All schools must apply for their School Sport Award.
before 30 June 2017.