Cumbernauld Colts Community Football Club are looking to for enthusiastic and committed volunteer coaches to work with our players at Scotland’s first Legacy Level Quality Mark club.
We have spaces available to lead or assist teams of all ages, working to deliver our new technical skills programme.
- Fund Scottish FA (and other NGB) coaching qualifications.
- Provide adequate and appropriate coaching uniform and equipment.
- Cover the administration processes for a PVG Scheme Update.
- Provide access to in-house coach development plans, events and resources.
- Provide opportunities to shadow highly-experienced and qualified staff.
- Feedback on sessions to help coaches reflect and develop.
- Provide opportunities to progress into paid work for suitable individuals.
- All the personal qualities of a Cumbernauld COLT: Commitment, Organisation, Leadership and Teamwork
- A willingness to learn and develop.
- A positive attitude and love for football.
- A full, clean driving license (preferred)
For further information, or to submit your CV, please contact Chris McLaughlin, Club Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07491956661. Learn more about our club or find us on Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram at @OfficialCColts.