Here at Total Swimming Academies we are searching to expand our current team and we want YOU!
Do you want to make swimming teaching your career? Yes, we believe our programme is right for you to develop and progress in our fast paced and expanding programme.
We are seeking a great Level 2 swimming teacher to join our team at Boclair Academy, Bearsden G61 2PL & Shawlands Academy, Glasgow G41 3TR with the possibility of working across all TSA sites.
In Glasgow we teach over 700 swimmers and raising per week. Offering the thrilling opportunity for an Enthusiastic Level 2swimming teacher to take their first steps in programme development.
We aim to help people to learn an all-important life skill through innovative and enjoyable classes that combine learning with fun.
Founded by Olympic swimmers Steve Parry and Adrian Turner, our mission is “Revolutionising Swimming, Changing Lives”. We don’t want to just teach people how to swim - we want to enhance lifestyles.
No matter what your age, background or skill ability, we believe that everybody should have the opportunity to be able to swim. By encouraging swimming, we intend to address social issues such as physical inactivity and increased levels of obesity.
Total Swimming Academies are constantly looking for enthusiastic Level 2 Swim Instructors to join our fast expanding programmes. We have dynamic delivery teams and we are renowned for our professional approach and expertise.
When teaching with Total Swimming Academies you will be working with;
- A teaching ratio of 1 to 6
- Working in the water with swimmers
- Have the support of our in-house training company
- Working in the evenings and at weekends
- Possibilities to promote Total Swimming Academies at local events – top up your earnings
- A fast, fun and supportive working environment
- Teaching Uniform supplied
We are looking for:
- Level 2 UKCC/STA/ASA qualified swimming instructor
- Teacher who is passionate about swimming, keen to learn and develop
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both children and adults
- Confident individual
- Team Player
- Motivated to make a difference in swimming
To apply please email Caroline Keith, Senior Learn to Swim Coordinator with your CV and covering letter to Email: Caroline.Keith@totalswimming.co.uk