We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated swimming teachers to deliver our new Learn to Swim Programme in conjunction with the Scottish Swimming National Framework.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Small class sizes
- Continual Professional Development for teachers
- Afternoon, evening & weekend work
- A fun and exciting working environment
We are looking for:
- Level 1 ASA / UK CC qualified swimming instructors (Level 2 qualification is desirable)
- Teachers with experience of teaching young people/specific target groups and preparing lesson plans
- Teachers who are passionate about swimming, who are keen to learn and develop
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to respond appropriately and professionally.
- Team Players
- Teachers who are motivated to make a difference in swimming
Your main duties will include the preparation and delivery of swimming lessons to all ages and abilities at various locations within the Falkirk, Grangemouth and Bo’ness area.
You will work on an as and when required basis.
The successful applicant will be employed by Falkirk Community Trust. The Trust is a charitable company set up by Falkirk Council to deliver culture, library, recreation and sport services on its behalf from 1st July 2011. You will receive a generous benefits package which includes free membership of our health and fitness services.
Closing date: 14 February
For more information please contact the Swimming Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to gain/maintain PVG scheme membership.