Organisation: Stepping Stones
Salary: £17.50 per hour (Depending on experience)
Location: Livingston / West Calder
Days: Wednesday afternoons, Friday Afternoons, Sunday Afternoons (Term Time)
Stepping Stones are seeking an experienced UKCC Level 2 teacher to join our team. UKCC Level 1 candidates will also be considered for coordination role.
Stepping Stones is a swim school providing high quality swimming lessons for children in small groups of up to 6 children. Stepping Stones operates in independent pools and health clubs across Scotland.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- UKCC Level 1 or 2 teacher of swimming qualification
- Self-motivated, willing to work independently
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in teaching children is essential and adults is desirable
- The successful candidate must hold a National rescue award, NPLQ or relevant lifesaving qualification
- Disclosure check must also be completed or produced prior to working with Stepping Stones
- Basic computer knowledge and email access