Hours available: Various
Locations: Bearsden, Cumbernauld, Shawlands
Founded by Olympic swimmers Steve Parry and Adrian Turner, our mission is “Revolutionising Swimming, Changing Lives”. We don’t want to just teach people how to swim - we want to enhance lifestyles.
We aim to help people to learn an all-important life skill through innovative and enjoyable classes that combine learning with fun.
No matter what your age, background or skill ability, we believe that everybody should have the opportunity to be able to swim. By encouraging swimming, we intend to address social issues such as physical inactivity and increased levels of obesity.
Total Swimming Academies are continually looking for enthusiastic Level 2 Swim Instructors to join our fast expanding programmes. We have dynamic delivery teams and we are renowned for our professional approach and expertise.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Small class sizes
- Continual Professional Development for staff
- Evening & weekend work
- A fun and exciting working environment
We are looking for:
- Level 2 UKCC/STA/ASA qualified swimming instructors (with current PVG is desirable)
- Teachers who are passionate about swimming, who are keen to learn and develop
- Excellent interpersonal skills with children and adults
- Confident individuals
- Team Players
- Motivated to make a difference in swimming
- Experience is preferable but not essential
For more information, please call Caroline Keith, Senior Learn to Swim Coordinator on 07507977080
Any interested applicants should send their CV and a covering letter detailing their experience in teaching and their availability from May 2019 with Teacher Recruitment in the subject line.