Cumbernauld Colts Community Football Club are looking to for enthusiastic and committed volunteer to develop our multimedia content. This would be ideal for students or other individuals looking to gain skills and experience in the digital, marketing, media or sporting industries.
- Provide a platform for interested individuals to develop their skills, create content and lead projects to be shared with over 5,000 viewers, followers and subscribers across our website and various social media channels.
- Cover the administration processes for a PVG Scheme Update.
- Provide access to in-house and governing body coach development events and resources.
- All the personal qualities of a Cumbernauld COLT: Commitment, Organisation, Leadership and Teamwork
- A passion for creating and managing high-quality online content (experience preferred but not essential)
- A full, clean driving license (preferred but not essential)
- A willingness to be available during flexible hours (eg evenings and weekends, on occasion)
For further information, or to submit your CV, please contact Chris McLaughlin, Club Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07491956661. Learn more about our club or find us on Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram at @OfficialCColts.