European Championships that will be held in Glasgow between August 2nd – 12th.
SecuriGroup is looking for enthusiastic and positive candidates to join our European Championship team this summer. This is a unique opportunity to work at one of the most prominent sporting events in the UK. Working at such a prestigious event, we’re looking for friendly and professional candidates with excellent communication skills to deliver an exceptional service.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with the public in a courteous manner at all times
- Ensuring everyone attending the event receives a friendly welcome
- Providing information on show times and facilities
- Assisting the emergency services and other agencies as required
- Carrying out safety inspections and checks as directed
- Providing directions to the public and performers/competitors when necessary
- Protecting property and equipment relating to the event
- Ensuring access to restricted areas is granted to authorised personnel only
- Undertaking any specific duties as directed by the event organisers
A variety of hours and shifts are available, making this an ideal job for students or those looking to supplement an existing income.
All applicants must be 18 or over and legally able to work in the UK. Applicants must also be in possession of an SIA Licence or Disclosure however if you do not have either, we can help with the application process.