- Organisation: Scottish Swimming
- Location: This post covers Glasgow, Stirling, Falkirk, Clackmannanshire and North and South Lanarkshire.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: circa £27k plus 6% pension
- Closing date: 23 April 2019
- Interview date: 07 May 2019
- Duration: Permanent
Scottish Swimming is seeking a Regional Swimming Development Manager to support and develop stronger, more sustainable clubs that will provide increased and quality opportunities for people to participate at all levels.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self- motivated individual to help our clubs to grow and retain their members by supporting them to provide quality coaching environments which enable athletes to progress to whatever level they choose.
Excellent leadership, communication and negotiating skills are a must as well as the ability to enthuse and motivate others.
- To lead the development of swimming by implementing, monitoring and evaluating the Scottish Swimming Development Plan and Regional Swimming Development Plan.
- Work in partnership to deliver a coherent athlete pathway.
- Support and develop aquatic clubs.
- Support and develop volunteers, coaches and technical officials.
This post covers Glasgow, Stirling, Falkirk, Clackmannanshire and North and South Lanarkshire.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary, including contributory pension, as well as being part of a dynamic team that aims to ensure that everyone can swim.
Scottish Swimming is committed to selecting staff solely on the basis of their ability to do the job for which they are being recruited, and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
For an informal discussion please contact Sarah Pryde-Smith, on 07917 875447
Closing Date: 12 noon, Tuesday 23rd April
Interviews: Tuesday 7th May