Edinburgh - Circa £17,000 to £19,500 per year
We've got some big Marketing and Partnership plans and we're looking for two talented & enthusiastic SMP Assistants to join our team. Reporting to the SMP Directors and working on some of the UKs most recognisable running events such as the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and the Scottish Half Marathon, we'd like to find people who aspire to be world class and are willing to learn, whilst being part of a close-knit team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating online and offline marketing campaigns
- Tracking, developing & implementing marketing plans
- Managing online marketing strategies including the use of adwords, video ads,
Facebook ads and other online sources
- Producing and coordinating content activity across social channels
- Generating content through research, interview & creative writing
- Evaluating & optimising digital content
- Working closely with partners, including some of the UK’s leading charities, to build
relationships, increase brand awareness & increase entries
- Updating websites, including the use of e-commerce
- Briefing & managing artworking jobs
So, do you?:
- Understand & are able to demonstrate the importance of marketing
- Understand & are able to demonstrate the importance of Partnerships
- Knowledge of email management and automation e.g MailChimp
- Knowledge of content management software e.g Wordpress
- Have an in-depth understanding of a variety of social media networks
- Understand the importance of attention to detail, working to deadlines whilst also
coming up with new ideas
- Have a flair for words and a love of creative writing
- Have a hint of geek and an enthusiasm to work with new technology
- Have a clear understanding of team working and confident communication
If so, what are you waiting for? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right attitude and passion to take it, grab it and join what is the best team in the world: fact. We want people with the potential too be exceptional.
You will be based at our spectacular offices within the Edinburgh International Climbing Centre at Ratho.
Applying is easy: send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com which specifically details why you are ideal for the role.
Closing date for applications is 8pm on Friday 30th August with interviews the following week.
PS spot the typo to go to the top of the list...