Edinburgh - Circa £16,500 to £17,200 per year (Pro rata)
(Part time 21 Hours per week - 12 month fixed contract with potential for extension)
About GSi Events Ltd
We've got some big Marketing and Partnership plans and we're looking for a talented individual to join our team. Reporting to the team Directors and working on some of the UKs most recognisable running events such as the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and the Scottish Half Marathon, we'd like to find someone who aspires to be world class and is looking to continually learn and challenge themselves.
What you’ll be doing:
- Scheduling in content activity across social channels
- Working closely with partners, including some of the UK’s leading charities, to build
relationships, increase brand awareness & increase entries
- Updating websites, including the use of e-commerce
- Briefing & managing art working jobs
- Helping out on event days
- Writing e-newsletter campaigns
- Collating & distributing press releases
- Answer customer queries
So, do you?:
- Have an understanding of a variety of social media networks
- Understand the importance of attention to detail & working to deadlines
- Have buckets of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Have a flair for words and a love of creative writing
- Have a hint of geek and an interest in new technology
- Have a clear understanding of team working and are a confident communicator
If so, what are you waiting for? We don’t need you to have lots of experience as you will be fully trained and supported in your role. You might currently be studying or looking to gain experience in the marketing industry, if so, this is a great place to start. We want people with the potential too be exceptional. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right
attitude and passion to take it, grab it and join what is the best team in the world: fact.
You will be based at our spectacular offices within the Edinburgh International Climbing Centre at Ratho.
Applying is easy: send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org which specifically details why you are ideal for the role.
Closing date for applications is 8pm on Friday 30th August with interviews the following week.
PS spot the typo to go to the top of the list...