Total Swimming Academies we imagine a world went every child not only has learned to swim but loves to swim!
Founded by Olympic swimmers Steve Parry and Adrian Turner, our mission is “Revolutionising Swimming, Changing Lives”. We believe every child should have the opportunity to learn to swim and love to swim!
Our aim is to inspire the next generation into a lifelong love of swimming.
To do this, be must have the finest Level 2 Swimming Instructors to Join the Swimming Revolution!
How do we do this?
We ensure we hire passionate Instructors that deliver fun, exciting classes for our swimmers every week!
We offer the following;
- small class ratios
- online portal for your support
- easy access to your regional coordinator
- access to inhouse training and our sister company Becky Adlington Training
- uniformed supplied to all Instructors
- working across a range of venues in the Great Glasgow area
As well as flexible hours, competitive pay and being part of a fantastic team, you'll get to make a real difference teaching the next generation an important lifesaving skill.
Each week in Glasgow we teach over 750 swimmers and the number is growing, plus we have sites across the UK.
This role is to work in the following sites in Glasgow with the opportunity of working across all TSA sites.
The core hours are;
- Wednesday from 5.45-7.15pm @ Shawlands Academy
- Thursday from 6.15-8.15pm @ Boclair Academy
- Friday from 6.15-8.15pm @ Boclair Academy
- Saturdays from 9am to 1pm @ DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Strathclyde
To be considered for this position you must hold a minimum qualification of a Level 2 Swim Teacher via UKCC, STA or ASA (or equivalent).
Membership of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme will be essential on taking up appointment. Please note successful candidates for the above position will be required to pay for their PVG Membership/or Scheme Checks.
Are you the Passionate and Exceptional Swimming Instructor we are looking for?
Yes, YOU are what we want in our exciting swim programme!
Apply today using the reference code - SI0319
Email Caroline with your CV - Caroline.Keith@totalswimming.co.uk
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th April 2019.