Kilmarnock FC are looking to recruit part time physiotherapists/sports therapists* to provide match day pitch side first aid, and where appropriate to provide evening clinic cover. Academy games mainly take place on Saturdays and Sundays, with clinics held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. You will work in conjunction with the Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine and the Head Academy Physiotherapist. The role will involve assessment and treatment of acute injuries as well as active planning and participation in the rehabilitation of academy players.
- HCPC AND CSP registered if Physiotherapist or qualified sports therapist
- Pitch Side First Aid Certificate is advantageous but not essential
- Interest in musculoskeletal/sports physiotherapy
- Interest and/or experience of strength and conditioning
- Previous pitch side/sports experience would be advantageous but not essential
As the Kilmarnock FC Academy has just been granted elite status by the Scottish FA, it is an exciting time to become part of a progressive academy and medical staff. You can expect:
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to in house CPD training
- Shadowing and practical experience if desired
For further details and to register interest, contact:
Head Academy Physiotherapist
*Please note, Sports Therapists can only be utilised for away match cover.