Organisation: Kilgraston School
Location: Bridge of Earn, Perthshire
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time - After School and Weekend Swimming Lessons
Closing Date: Ongoing
Kilgraston School is looking for enthusiastic and motivated swimming teacher to deliver our Learn to Swim Programme in conjunction with the Scottish Swimming National Framework.
Your main duties will include the preparation and delivery of swimming lessons to all ages and abilities, including Kilgraston School pupils and members of the local community. Teachers should use their own initiative in delivery, however, will be supported by the Swimming Coordinator. Teachers should also be committed to flexible working arrangements that are agreed and have good time management.
We are looking for:
- Scottish Swimming Teacher Qualification (SSTQ), UKCC Level 1 or 2 qualification or STA Level 2 Certificate in Swimming.
- Appropriate Lifesaving Qualification or willing to undergo training
- Teachers with experience of teaching young people/specific target groups and preparing lesson plans.
- Teachers who are passionate about swimming, who are keen to learn and develop.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to respond appropriately and professionally.
- Teachers who are motivated to make a difference in swimming.
In return we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Continual Professional Development for teachers
- Small class sizes
- Afternoon, evening & weekend work
- A fun and exciting working environment
For more information please contact the Swimming Coordinator at email@example.com. To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack or visit our website.
Kilgraston is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the appointment will be subject to membership of the PVG Scheme.