We are looking for an amateur or semi-professional content creator to work in our community sports club for a season, capturing content that tells the story of life at Inverleith Hockey Club. All content will be used to engage current members and recruit new ones.
Create video and photographic content across the season for ongoing use in communications. To include the creation of one portfolio piece like a club video.
Reports to: Communications Secretary
Boost your professional development by gaining a robust content creation experience. Develop and expand your portfolio. Earn a glowing testimonial or reference. Expenses paid.
Time commitment: 8-16 hours a month; to include shooting and editing. August 2019 – May 2020.
- Work with our Communications Secretary to capture the following aspects of club life in video and photographic content:
- A variety of Men’s and Ladies training and match days
- A variety of Youth training and match days
- Club functions
- Execute content briefs received from the Communications Secretary
- Proactively collaborate with our Communications Secretary to bring new content ideas to the table
- Create one portfolio piece across the season like a club video. To be discussed.
- No equipment provided
- We may hire more than one person in this role if multiple suitable candidates are found.
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please email email@example.com
Inverleith Hockey Club:
Against the norm for the time, we were proudly founded as a mixed social hockey club in 1917. From that beginning we have grown a 103-year-old history of being an inclusive, family-orientated club, who aim to engage the whole of our community with sport. With hockey programmes for under eights through to veterans, which cater for everyone from social players to internationalists, we are Edinburgh’s hockey club for everyone. Please search Inverleith Hockey Club on Instagram to find out more about our club life.