Competitive market salary
Permanent, Full Time
Based in Glasgow
Are you a software developer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to develop solutions to help in the delivery of a world class sporting system, whilst working with leading development tools?
Are you able to think outside the box and quickly come up with innovative solutions to complex problems? If so, then we would like to hear from you…
sportscotland is the National Agency for sport in Scotland and we are seeking experienced ICT Software Developers to help develop and maintain in-house software solutions.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
Website development and maintenance
- SQL Server Relational database design and development
- SQL Server Reporting Services
The following skills are desirable:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (Configuration, Customisation, plugins, Workflows, Jscript, Reporting, On Premise)
- Experience with full lifecycle Microsoft CRM implementations
- Shiny server apps, R
- Deployment of video content
- Team City
To be considered for this position please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to email@example.com.
If you have any difficulties with this because of a disability, please get in touch and we will discuss how we can help you.