Location: Various locations throughout the City, G4 0QW
Salary: £16,808.24 - £18,298.15 per year Pro Rata
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Part Time
Hours: (between 4-20hrs per week)
Are you an Enthusiastic and Highly Motivated Gymnastics Coach?
Then Glasgow Sport is currently looking to recruit YOU for our exciting new gymnastics programme!
If you want to make Gymnastics Coaching your career, we believe our programme is right for you to develop and progress in our fast paced and expanding programme. We are currently recruiting the following posts:
- Full Time (35 hours per week)
- Part Time (between 4-35 hours per week) evening and weekend cover required
- Bank Staff (no set weekly hours; flexible to cover the programme)
With a range of eleven fantastic gymnastics venues across the city, including Kelvin Hall Gymnastics Academy; you will become part of a growing gymnastics team delivering high quality gymnastics lessons across Glasgow.
Our lessons include an Early Years Programme, a comprehensive Recreational Gymnastics Programme as well as Adult Gymnastics Sessions and Trampolining classes.
As a large organisation, delivering a wide range of lessons throughout the week we can offer flexible working options and offer shift patterns with varying hours and work days. This is perfect for those with existing commitments, or those who are looking to make gymnastics their career.
The key role of the coach is to implement an effective gymnastics programme, which will ensure the appropriate delivery of gymnastics throughout the city. We are looking for motivated gymnastics coaches who must hold a UKCC level 1 or above in any gymnastics discipline (or equivalent) which would include Pre-School Gymnastics, General Gymnastics or Trampolining. Along with holding the required qualification a considerable degree of gymnastics coaching experience and knowledge is essential.
Additional Benefits include:
- Paid PVG on appointment
- Coaching uniform supplied to all employees
- Annual Leave; 29 days, increasing to 34 days once you have completed 5 year’s service, plus public holiday allowance. Designated leave period (2 weeks) during Christmas and New Year (deducted from leave total)
- Free annual Flu Vaccination for all employees
- up to 30% discount to membership at the Glasgow Club - Scotland's largest health and fitness club
- up to 30% discount to all Glasgow Life Golf Courses
- up to 30% discount on casual swimming
- up to 25% discount at all Glasgow Museum shops
- Competitions throughout the year for free tickets for our full range of events, including: World Pipe Band Championship, Gymnastics and Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- Preferential discounts at a range of Glasgow Life events and activities, including 2 for 1 Ticket Offers for a range of concerts, exhibitions and events
- Up to 52 week’s maternity or adoption leave
- Opportunity to join Childcare voucher scheme and Credit Union
Membership of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme will be essential on taking up appointment.
Salary will be pro rata for part time posts.
So why not join us here at Glasgow Sport and be part of our exciting new gymnastics team?
Closing Date: 12/05/2019