- Organisation: Scottish Swimming
- Location: Airthrey Castle on University of Stirling Campus
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary: £21k plus 6% pension
- Closing date: 30 May 2019
- Interview date: 06 June 2019
- Duration: Permanent
Scottish Swimming is one of the leading sports organisations in Scotland. We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised Executive Officer to support the Club Development Team. Based at Airthrey Castle on Stirling University Campus, you will provide administrative support to help develop a strong and sustainable club network, as well as offering support in Wellbeing and Protection matters. Good communication and strong administrative skills are essential.
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Swimming Development Managers (RSDMs) to deliver Club Development projects
- Support the Safeguarding Officer, acting as the first point of contact for enquiries from clubs. In addition you will co-ordinate all training courses for Wellbeing and Protection and handle PVG checks for our volunteers
- Provide general support for Diving, Open Water, and Water Polo disciplines as well as the Swimming Technical Officials as required
In return you will be offered an attractive salary, including contributory pension, as well as being part of a dynamic team that aims to ensure that Scottish Swimming continues to lead the way in innovation.
Scottish Swimming has a set of values which are available on our website and we are committed to selecting staff solely on the basis of their ability to do the job for which they are being recruited (all applications are anonymized in the initial selection stage). We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.