This is a fantastic position for a Sport Science student, or recent Sport Science graduate, where you will have the opportunity develop your practical ability to deliver high-impact sport science sessions to various Academy squads. You will be mentored and guided on the Academy training structure, as well as work alongside experienced practitioners to deliver on the Academy’s Sport Science programme.
- Day, time & location: Multiple days ranging from Monday to Friday (depending upon demand & availability) from 18:00-21:00 at Belmont Academy, Ayr.
- Duties include:
- Assisting in delivery of squad Sport Science pitchside based sessions.
- Assisting in Academy Fitness testing, inc., physical testing & maturation testing.
- Working alongside coaches, physiotherapists, and other sport scientists.
- Person: This position will be suited to a Sport Science student, or recent Sport Science graduate.
Please contact Ayr United Football Academy Head of Football Science & Medicine Mo Admani for information and applying: email@example.com