This is a fantastic position for a Sport Science student, or recent graduate, where you will have the opportunity develop your ability to deliver high-impact sport science sessions to various Academy squads. You will be mentored and guided on the Academy training structure, as well as work alongside experienced practitioners to deliver on the Academy’s Sport Science programme.
- Day, time & location: Wednesday’s from 18:00-21:00 at Belmont Academy, Ayr.
- Duties include:
- Assisting in delivery of squad Sport Science pitchside based sessions.
- Assisting in Academy Fitness testing, inc., maturational testing.
- Working alongside coaches, physiotherapists, and other sport scientists.
- Person: This position will be suited to a Sport Science student, or recent Sport Science graduate.
Please contact Head of Football Science & Medicine Mo Admani for information and applying: firstname.lastname@example.org