This is a fantastic position for a Physiotherapy student, or recent Physiotherapy graduate, where you will have the opportunity develop your practical ability to deliver pitch side first aid during match days and training sessions, and assessment and treatment of sports injuries to various Academy squads. You will be mentored and guided by senior physiotherapists and work alongside experienced practitioners to enhance your skills.
- Day, time & location: Multiple days ranging from Monday to Friday (depending upon demand & availability) from 18:00-21:00 at Belmont Academy, Ayr and Saturday/Sunday for Match days from 11 to 1 at Belmont Academy, Ayr
- Duties include:
- Pitch side first aid during match days and training sessions
- Help with assessment and treatment of injuries
- Working alongside coaches, physiotherapists and sport scientists
- Person: This position will be suited to a Physiotherapy student, or recent Physiotherapy graduate.
Please contact Ayr United Football Academy Head of Football Science & Medicine Mo Admani for information and applying: firstname.lastname@example.org