Ref no: EAD02974
Location: Various locations in East Dunbartonshire
Salary: £9.61 per hour
Full/Part Time: parttime
East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust Swimming Development are looking for Assistant Swimming Coaches for their Learn to Swim Programme. You will work at various Leisure Centres, schools and other venues throughout East Dunbartonshire.
Applicants should hold a UKCC Level 1 Coaching/Teaching qualification, or ASA equivalent in Swimming / Aquatics and be available for evening / weekend work, hours are negotiable.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as
- Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
- Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
- The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
- We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
- We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
- We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
- We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within
- We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.