British Gymnastics has the following permanent part time post based in Northern Ireland
Administrator – Northern Ireland
20 hours per week
Based from Ulster University, Jordanstown
Salary up to £10,270.27 (dependent upon experience)
+ contributory pension + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days) pro rata
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Northern Ireland team to provide administrative support t and customerservice to colleagues across to Northern Ireland; coordinating activities and supporting initiatives; facilitating effective communication channels and to maintain appropriate records and data.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To provide effective administration support to the Northern Ireland team
- Handling calls, enquiries, requests for information etc. and filtering and disseminating relevant information back to colleagues to keep them up-to-date with current activities
- Maintaining databases and records, and where required, generating reports/providing information in relation to development activities
- Supporting the administration of finances, processing expenditure, liaising with Finance colleagues, suppliers, contractors etc. as required
- Supporting meetings/training/event preparation and administration e.g. inviting attendees, minute taking, booking venues/facilities, organising travel and accommodation, preparing presentations/hand-outs, issuing joining instructions, collating feedback etc.
- Procuring resources, consumables, merchandise, clothing etc, as required
- Collating data, maintaining records/evaluation questionnaires and producing summary reports in accordance with development plans and KPIs
- Proactively promoting to and effectively fielding enquiries/queries from the wider gymnastics community, in relation to current projects, events and initiatives.
- Further details about the role can be found here
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Be well organised and able to demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Have the capacity to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all Development colleagues/activities/initiatives and BG policies/procedures in order to provide accurate and appropriate support to colleagues and clubs/members
- Have a very good working knowledge of IT systems e.g. MS Office, along with competent typing and administration skills, and an understanding of accounts processes
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Wednesday, 23rd October 2019
Interview date: 6th and 7th November 2019
Interviews will be held at Ulster University, Jordanstown