Aberdeenshire Council are looking for eager and motivated volunteers to contribute to the development of projects and partnerships in a sporting and physical activity environment (incorporating sport, play, health and active travel) for young people. These exciting roles will support the Active Schools team in meeting the national aims of sportscotland.
You will be an enthusiastic, driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills who can help grasp opportunities to develop sport and physical activity within Aberdeenshire.
What can you get involved with?
A number of opportunities are available to help with a range of activities across Aberdeenshire. These include –
- Extra-curricular sports clubs
- Community Sports Clubs
- Holiday Sports Camps
- Events Management
- Health Projects
What support will I get?
Regardless of your interests, availability and experience we can find an opportunity to suit your needs. In return for volunteering with us you will receive:
- Access to Training including NGB qualifications (where appropriate)
- Volunteer Handbook
- Opportunity to work with children from various backgrounds and abilities
- Opportunity to meet and work with people with similar interests
- Support and mentoring from experienced coordinators
Tel: 01467 534 359