Falkirk Community Trust are looking for passionate and motivated volunteers to contribute to the Active Schools programme across Falkirk. These exciting roles will support the Active Schools team in meeting the national aims of sportscotland.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, driven individuals with excellent interpersonal skills who can help grasp opportunities to develop sport and physical activity across schools in the Falkirk area.
A number of opportunities are available to help with a range of activities across Falkirk. These include -
- Extra-curricular sports clubs
- School sports teams
- Holiday sports camps
- Disability sports clubs
- Assisting at competitions and events
What support will I get?
Regardless of your interests, availability and experience we can find a placement to suit your needs. In return for volunteering with us you will receive:
- Access to Training including NGB qualifications (where appropriate)
- Volunteer induction pack
- Opportunity to work with children from various backgrounds and abilities
- Opportunity to meet and work with people with similar interests
- Support and mentoring from experienced coordinators
Sign me up!
If you would like to get involved or just want more information please contact Active Schools on 01324 590 976 or email email@example.com