You can find further information on the application here: YPSP Application Guidance Note
#sportpanel recruitment timeline
The milestones of application, interviews and successful members' key work and dates.
- Do your research - explore our website to find out more about the panel and what's involved.
- Do you meet the key criteria? Check the FAQs section below for further details.
- Apply online - applications open on Monday 27 January and close on Monday 24 February.
- 1st interview stage - successful applicants will be called for a 1st interview, held at the end of March and beginning of April. You have the option in the application form to select which dates and venues would suit you if you are successful.
- 2nd interview stage - successful candidates will meet with staff for a second time in May before the final selection is made
- Our 2020-22 sport panel will be selected! The new panel members will meet for an induction evening in June.
- For the next two years the sport panel members attend monthly meetings (there is the option to Skype in for some meetings if distance is an issue) and a residential and development day. At these meetings, panel members will be involved in a range of opportunities as well as working in project groups. They'll also have the chance to represent sportscotland at a range of events throughout their time on the panel.